Supported by Penang State Government and Penang Global Tourism, Penang International Container Art Festival (PICAF) is an initiative organised by Can Can Public Art.
This project took more than 5 months to coordinate, build and paint, at 5 locations in Penang Island as well as Seberang Perai.
- Prangin Mall, George Town
- Karpal Singh Drive, Jelutong
- Kampung Terang, Balik Pulau
- Dataran Permuda Merdeka, Butterworth
- Aspen Vision City, Batu Kawan
PICAF aims to attract and engage the locals and tourists, in addition to reinforce the impression of arts and culture to the world towards Penang.
Be sure the hashtag #TravicPassport when you upload your PICAF photos on Instagram!